I recently joined the wonderful Madeleine Shaw to record an episode of her truly inspiring podcast ‘Get Your Glow Back’.
I’ve been a huge fan of her show ever since it first landed and was thrilled to be invited on as a guest to discuss all things nutrition, lifestyle, and skin health.
We chatted about my journey with my own struggles with acne in my 20’s, how I moved away from the conventional method to healing my acne to find a more holistic and long term solution and how it led me to train as a nutritional therapist, specialising in skin health.
We covered the reasons why nutrition and lifestyle choices play a major role in the condition of our skin, with a special focus on the following:
- The gut-skin axis. Health gut = healthy skin
- Sleep, the circadian rhythm and why it’s so important for healthy skin
- How we can protect our skin from pollution and oxidative stress
- How hormonal imbalances can manifest as problematic skin
- How our stress levels can impact on our sin health
- Top nutrients for healthy glowing skin
- Skincare tips and skin rejuvenating treatments
I absolutely LOVED chatting away with Madeleine about a topic i’m so passionate about and hope you enjoy it too! Click here to listen!