prep time: 10 minutes cooking time: 30 minutes serves: 2-4
- 750g baby new potatoes
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
FOR THE DIP
- 3 tablespoons plain unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon urfa chilli paste (can you harissa too)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- squeeze of lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / 200°c fan
- Place the potatoes in a pan of water, bring to a boil and let them simmer away until they are partly cooked through. Remove from the heat and drain them.
- Place the cooked potatoes onto a baking sheet and gently crush them with the bottom of a glass. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place in the oven for around 30 minutes or until the edges start to crisp up and turn a golden brown.
- Whilst the potatoes are in the oven you can make the dip by simply adding all of the ingredients to a bowl and mixing well to combine.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and transfer to a serving plate – enjoy warm, dunked into the dip.